Saturday, February 25, 2006

Leaving on a Jet Plane

Saturday, February 25, 2006
0 comments
This image of Julie getting spanked by a TSA agent in the Columbus airport is a great way to seque to a new topic--our trip to Guatemala.

We're in the Atlanta airport right now, waiting for our flight to Guatemala City. We are sharing a "juicy, juicy mango" and anticipating the week of birding ahead. Zick always brings good snacks when we travel. I, on the other hand, am in charge of logistics and traveler savvy. So when they asked for volunteers for the exit rows, I scored us these valuable enhanced-legroom seats. I just hope that I am the only Bill Thompson assigned to my seat.
This is an image from my 2005 trip to Guatemala, during a fabulous late afternoon of birding the Quirigua Maya site.

Our Internet access will be limited in Guatemala, so please excuse any gaps that appear in my posts here on Bill of the Birds. But I find that posting to the BOTB blog is strangely addicting, so I am sure I'll post if I am physically able.

¡Hasta luego amigos!

0 comments:


[BACK TO TOP]