Sunday, February 12, 2006

The Las Vegas Diet

Sunday, February 12, 2006
1 comments
There are times when something you see or experience has the overwhelming effect of completely erasing your desire for food of any kind. Today I had three (3!) such encounters.This sign scared me as I washed my hands at a Mexican restaurant in Las Vegas. I was (understandably) unable to finish my chimichanga when I returned to the table.

Then there was this sighting of Ted Nugent at the SHOT Show, which completely ruled out an afternoon snack.And finally, this giant image of Wayne Newton made sure that I'd go to bed without eating a bite of dinner.

Viva Las Vegas, baby!

1 comments:

On February 12, 2006 at 2:52 PM Rondeau Ric said...

BT3

What's wrong with Wayne? I bet he would have sung Margaretville for you.


[BACK TO TOP]