Monday, May 14, 2007

Weekend of Birds

Monday, May 14, 2007
2 comments
Had a really busy weekend of birds, kids events, more birds, Mother's Day, and then some birds. It was a whirlwind and I must report on the highlights, but it's 2 pm and I'm about to go into a series of meetings and conference calls, so that bit of bloggery will have to wait.

In the meantime, here's an image I shot yesterday of one of our breeding warblers. This male Kentucky warbler has a territory that borders our driveway woods. He's a consistent singer, so it was not hard to find him when I wanted to take his picture. It was super cool to see him. There are some years when I only get to hear our KY warblers.

2 comments:

On May 14, 2007 at 3:11 PM VFC said...

Nice shot!

On May 14, 2007 at 5:02 PM Anonymous said...

Great shot of a beautiful bird! Thanks for sharing.
S.


[BACK TO TOP]