Thursday, May 31, 2007

Searching for Words, Birds

Thursday, May 31, 2007
5 comments
Photo by mi esposa J. Zick.

Sorry, BOTB readers, that I have not had a lot to say of late.
I've been busy running all over and have been searching for both birds and words.

I'm off again soon to my next speaking gig. This one's at the Allegany Nature Pilgrimage near Salamanca, NY. I'll be giving my "Perils and Pitfalls of Birding" talk on Saturday evening in the big tent in Allegany State Park.

And I'll probably play a little music because no one can stop me.

No web access there either, so you'll have to bear with me until next week. In the meantime, I'll keep searching for both birds and words.

5 comments:

On May 31, 2007 at 10:44 PM mon@rch said...

Will be great seeing you again Bill! No worries, we all get busy different times of the year!

On June 4, 2007 at 2:12 AM Jeremy Martin said...

Bill, it was nice meeting you and I really enjoyed your talk at the ANP. My son only enjoyed the singing, but since his birding consists of saying "bird bird bird..." when he sees one, I hope you can forgive his interruptions. Hope to see again soon.

-Jeremy

On June 4, 2007 at 5:01 AM Jennifer said...

It was nice to meet you at ANP. I didn't get to go to the Big Tent for your talk... I was actually "working" this weekend and at the mercy of 6 teenagers that we bring from the Jamestown Audubon. Someday I'll go to the pilgrimage as a consumer and attend the programs I want to attend...

On June 4, 2007 at 9:38 AM Rondeau Ric said...

It's prime bird time, of course you're busy.
Do your kids still recognize you?

On June 4, 2007 at 10:32 AM Bill of the Birds said...

Tom, Jeremy, Jennifer: Thanks for the howdy here. I had a fine time at the ANP. It IS a well-kept secret, but I hope to help change that a little.

Ric: We're taking the offspring to ND with us this week, so we hope to re-introduce ourselves to them there.


[BACK TO TOP]