Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Intermission, then More Peru

Wednesday, October 17, 2007
2 comments

I need to take a short intermission here to focus on some other things (new podcast episode coming for This Birding Life, magazine deadlines, recovery and SuperFund cleanup after The Big Sit!). But I wanted to give you advance notice that BOTB will be heading back to Peru for a couple of posts. I still have a story or two to share with you.

For now, I'll leave you with the image above, taken at dawn on my last day aboard El Delfin on the Amazon tributary system in northern Peru. ¡Hasta maƱana!

2 comments:

On October 17, 2007 at 10:45 PM Mary said...

No rush, we will wait. The sunrise in that photo looks comfortable - no fog, no haze... Good for a good hair day.

On October 18, 2007 at 11:29 AM Rondeau Ric said...

SupeFund? Love it.


[BACK TO TOP]