Monday, May 26, 2008

Giant Things of Lake Erie

Monday, May 26, 2008
5 comments
I recently caught on film (with my digital camera) this rare creature which has been haunting the Lakeside area of Ohio's Lake Erie shore for the past five decades. It was vastly larger than my van, which scared me stupid, just like Ernest.

I believe this lumbering behemoth was returning to The Prehistoric Forest region after lunching at the nearby Cheesehaven.

According to my field guide this is a Goudasaurus and is made entirely of soft Dutch cheese.

5 comments:

On May 26, 2008 at 6:50 AM Jayne said...

Uh... I don't recall Gouda being quite that color, but then again, it is 50 years old... ;c)

On May 26, 2008 at 7:11 AM Kathi said...

Bill:

Does the Goudasaurus change color with age or the seasons? Or, does it have some chameleon DNA? I have seen this rare creature, but don't recall that particular color morph.

I had several giant horse sightings on my recent trip to western Lake Erie, and thought of you, but couldn't get photos.

~Kathi

On May 26, 2008 at 1:51 PM jublke said...

I had no idea that giant cheese creatures were roaming in the wild! I think I'll get my fork ...

On May 26, 2008 at 2:02 PM entoto said...

Isn't he stinky?

On May 28, 2008 at 3:41 AM Anonymous said...

I will link you!


[BACK TO TOP]