Thursday, December 21, 2006

Sorry!

Thursday, December 21, 2006
4 comments

Can't seem to get my Happy Solstice post to "take" with Blogger. It's been quirky for most of the day. Is it the image or some coding problem? Or is it my computer's carburetor that's messin' me up?

If this MODO photo goes up, maybe I'll have more luck.

(BTW, if you are wondering what MODO stands for, there's an article in the upcoming [March/April 2007] issue of Bird Watcher's Digest that demystifies the bird-banding codes for you.)

MODO=mourning dove.

4 comments:

On December 21, 2006 at 11:25 PM Mon@rch said...

Sorry to hear about blogger! Love those codes then again I use them most every day. Fave codes include:
YWAR - Yellow Warbler
AMGO - American Goldfinch
IBWO - Ivory Billed Woodpecker*
* never banded one of these!

On December 22, 2006 at 11:30 AM Rondeau Ric said...

You weren't supposed to give the answer away! Think of the web traffic you just lot.

BTB is one of my favourites

Tom, if you're banding an Ivory let me know, I'll take phots.
RR

On December 22, 2006 at 8:37 PM liz of the cosmos said...

so you need mojo for your modo?

On December 23, 2006 at 3:55 PM Bill of the Birds said...

FINALLY got Blogger to cooperate. Then it went down again and wouldnot get back up so i upgraded to NewGoogleBlogger, which only took 2 hours!

The jury's still out on NGB.


[BACK TO TOP]