Monday, April 10, 2006

Lunch with a Gorgeous Redhead

Monday, April 10, 2006
1 comments
About 1:30 this afternoon I had to get outside. So I took my lunch to the Kroger Wetland, down the street from BWD. There I met this stunningly gorgeous redhead. She was hanging around with some friends. Man, she was so beautiful!

Can't think of the last time I saw such a lovely redhead up close--and, to be honest, I normally find brunettes more attractive. But I found I could not resist taking her photo. To play-off my real intention of photographing her, I acted as though I wanted to take photographs of her entire group of friends. I think my ploy worked.

Just don't tell Julie I had lunch today with a gorgeous redhead.
My gorgeous lunch companion--she's so fine!

OK, I have to admit he's pretty handsome, too.

And yes, they make a fine couple. What a lucky guy!

1 comments:

On April 11, 2006 at 10:25 AM Endment said...

What a beautiful series. Light is perfect!


[BACK TO TOP]