Wednesday, March 22, 2006

All Hail Pale Male!

Wednesday, March 22, 2006
1 comments
Photo by Shila "Shabeels" Wilson, Wellness Unlimited.

My vote for "Man of the Year" goes to Pale Male, the famed red-tailed hawk of New York City.

Last year, he lost his home.

He did not worry about it.
He immediately began looking elsewhere.
Got his home back (thanks to an outpouring of support from his fellow New Yorkers).
Retained Lola's interest (and she is HOT!)
Rebuilt his/their nest.

Plus...
His home faces Central Park, and he DOES NOT PAY RENT!
He eats rats. And not just any rats, New York City rats!

This dude totally ROCKS!

Way to go Pale Male!

1 comments:

On March 24, 2006 at 8:10 PM Anonymous said...

I am just starting in my new hobbi birding and taking digital pictures of birds, luckily I got born in Costa Rica, so I am in the right place to start. I am diying to go to Boca Tapada. I am happy you liked Costa Rica, you are welcome to visit back this small beautiful land.


[BACK TO TOP]