Wednesday, February 17, 2010

This Birding Life Podcast Episode 25!

Wednesday, February 17, 2010
2 comments


Episode #25 of my podcast "This Birding Life" is now available for downloading or streaming in Podcast Central on the Bird Watcher's Digest website. And it's available in the iTunes store (for free). Simply search on iTunes for "This Birding Life."

This episode features Bo Beolens of Fatbirder.com fame reading his article "An Englishman in Florida" which appears in the March/April 2010 issue of BWD.

Bo Beolens birding in Panama. Image courtesy John Afdem.

You can sample the March/April 2010 issue of BWD here with our special digital preview.


Bo reads an extended version of the article for this episode of TBL and adds in his own bit of stand-up comedy at the beginning, which, if you know him, is quintessential Bo Beolens.

I hope you enjoy this episode of "This Birding Life," which celebrated its third birthday on February 6, 2010. Hard to believe our little podcast is already three years old! It seems like only yesterday that I was fumbling around with cords and a microphone, trying to record the first episode...

As always the entire staff here at the international headquarters of the media empire that is "This Birding Life" welcomes your comments, rejoinders, and exclamations of incredulity. Please share them via the comments box on this post and we'll discuss them at our next board meeting, which I believe is being held in Fiji this year.

Thanks for listening and I--err WE--will see you out there with the birds!

2 comments:

On February 19, 2010 at 8:42 AM Anonymous said...

Dear BOTB:
Love the podcasts! Please keep them coming! I listen to them on my commute to and from work and I always get a smile out of your comments.
Thanks for giving us this nice bit of "ear candy."
Sue B.

On February 19, 2010 at 4:17 PM Birding is Fun! said...

I just read Bo's article in BWD last night and really enjoyed it. Especially great issue this month by the way! Don't know if I can pinpoint why I liked it so much, but I did.


[BACK TO TOP]