Thursday, December 18, 2008

New URL for BOTB

Thursday, December 18, 2008
1 comments

Dear All:

Last April, due to a problem with the FTP servers at Blogger, I was forced to find a new home for Bill of the Birds. I was unable to post via FTP (file transfer protocol) so that I could host my blog on the Bird Watcher's Digest site. So I moved over to Blogspot. Well, we could never really figure out what the problem was, but, as with many things in the digital realm, it now seems, mysteriously, to be resolved (actual digits of fingers crossed).

So I am going to move back into the old place with Blogger. Please bear with me as I try out this new/old way of doing things. If it works, I'll be happy. If it does not work, I'll spend a lot of time mumbling other (less polite) versions of what FTP might stand for.

New address is:
http://www.birdwatchersdigest.com/blog/blogger.html

Please add this to your bookmarks, if that's how you access BOTB.

If you access via RSS (Really Simple Syndication) the new address should be picked up automatically.

If you have any trouble, please drop me an e-mail:
BT3*AT*birdwatchersdigest.com

or add a comment here and I'll see if I can help you out.

Many, many thanks for your patience and sorry for any inconvenience. I truly appreciate your interest and support. Special thanks to Katherine K., my Wonderful Web Witch.

Bill of the Birds

1 comments:

On April 17, 2009 at 2:05 PM Michele said...

you have a very nice blog here. i have my own blog "birds of a feather and critters altogether" and if you want to visit the site, here is my address: http://birdsofafeatherandcritters.blogspot.com/

i started the hobby of bird watching about 2 years ago, and its been a very pleasant hobby to say the least! drop by and visit if yo uhave time:)


[BACK TO TOP]