Thursday, February 8, 2007

Happy Birthday Andy T!

Thursday, February 8, 2007

Today is my brother Andy's birthday (that's him on the left above, flashing the peace sign back in the turbulent late 1960's)!

I won't say how old he is, but we're 11 months apart and today he turned the same age as I am, and I'm 44.

Andy is the publisher here at BWD, he's a Councilman-at-Large in Our Fair City, a great singer/songwriter, a very good birder, AND a fabulous break dancer.

So Happy Birdday, AJ! And welcome to the 44 Club!



On February 8, 2007 at 7:49 PM NatureWoman said...

Happy Birthday Andy!

On February 8, 2007 at 9:37 PM Susan Gets Native said...

Happy birthday, Andy!

On February 8, 2007 at 9:39 PM Susan Gets Native said...

BTW: I always wondered where Phoebe's red hair came from!

On February 8, 2007 at 10:26 PM Juli said...

Happy Birthday Andy! Gee, the background looks like 1117 Marion St. in Pella. In fact, I believe it is the old homestead. No doubt my mom wishes you a very Happy Birthday too! Enjoy 44.

On February 8, 2007 at 11:08 PM Bill of the Birds said...

Hey Jules. Thanks for the scan of this old photo! I would not have recognized the location. Thot maybe it was our place on West First St.

On February 9, 2007 at 9:27 AM Andy T said...

It may actually be from the 70s, but 'twas a happy time in the Iowa of our youth. Thanks for the memories, Bill, and thanks to everyone else for the good wishes!