Monday, April 30, 2012

New Podcast Episode: Spring Sounds at Indigo Hill

Monday, April 30, 2012
4 comments
There's a new episode available of my podcast "This Birding Life."

This episode (#36!) is a new type, I'm calling "Ear Candy" because it's audio-only. This is my attempt at creating shorter (but I hope no less interesting) episodes in between the longer episodes that come in both audio and enhanced audio (with images) formats. The longer episodes (I'm working on one about birding in Israel right now) take me a much longer time to create, which often means there are long lags between episodes. Which is why I'm hoping that Science can perfect cloning soon.


This episode "Sounds of Spring at Indigo Hill" is built with audio field recordings I did with my iPhone. And there's a bit of narration tossed in between. I hope you like it.

I'd also like to thank Carl Zeiss Sports Optics for their sponsorship support of "This Birding Life" and Podcast Central.

4 comments:

On May 1, 2012 at 4:36 AM noiln said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
On May 2, 2012 at 2:47 PM Lee said...

Bill, I just nominated you for the Genuine Blogger Award. You have always been a favorite blogger of mine. Never make many comments, but always enjoy your articles.

You can see the award at:
http://leesbird.com/2012/05/02/genuine-blogger-award-given-to-this-blog/

Keep up the great work!

Lee from Lee's Birdwatching Adv.

On May 3, 2012 at 10:19 AM noiln said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
On September 19, 2012 at 10:15 AM Flogistix said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

[BACK TO TOP]