Thursday, February 8, 2007

Happy Birthday Andy T!

Thursday, February 8, 2007
6 comments

Today is my brother Andy's birthday (that's him on the left above, flashing the peace sign back in the turbulent late 1960's)!

I won't say how old he is, but we're 11 months apart and today he turned the same age as I am, and I'm 44.

Andy is the publisher here at BWD, he's a Councilman-at-Large in Our Fair City, a great singer/songwriter, a very good birder, AND a fabulous break dancer.

So Happy Birdday, AJ! And welcome to the 44 Club!

love,
BT3

6 comments:

On February 8, 2007 at 7:49 PM NatureWoman said...

Happy Birthday Andy!

On February 8, 2007 at 9:37 PM Susan Gets Native said...

Groovy!!!
Happy birthday, Andy!

On February 8, 2007 at 9:39 PM Susan Gets Native said...

BTW: I always wondered where Phoebe's red hair came from!

On February 8, 2007 at 10:26 PM Juli said...

Happy Birthday Andy! Gee, the background looks like 1117 Marion St. in Pella. In fact, I believe it is the old homestead. No doubt my mom wishes you a very Happy Birthday too! Enjoy 44.

On February 8, 2007 at 11:08 PM Bill of the Birds said...

Hey Jules. Thanks for the scan of this old photo! I would not have recognized the location. Thot maybe it was our place on West First St.

On February 9, 2007 at 9:27 AM Andy T said...

It may actually be from the 70s, but 'twas a happy time in the Iowa of our youth. Thanks for the memories, Bill, and thanks to everyone else for the good wishes!


[BACK TO TOP]