Soon, after this post (or perhaps after one more I might sneak in this weekend), this Bill of the Birds blog will go on a short hiatus. This is occurring for several reasons:
- My beloved Mac laptop needs to go away to rehab for at least a week--maybe longer (unseemly lines are appearing on its display).
- I will be without Web access for a spell (a mixed blessing, methinks).
- There are book and magazine deadlines looming.
- And lots of undone farm work.
- I thought if I wrote five reasons, my logic would seem more reasonable.
Lest you think that's all I have to say today...
Please note: when you see the giant bison watch out for the giant bison prairie cakes he leaves behind.